Proposed Slate of 2022 Officers and Directors
September 1, 2021
In accordance with the Bylaws, the Nominating Committee has met to review the open positions on the Board of Directors for 2022. The following slate of Officers and Directors was selected and is being presented to the membership. If you have any questions or would like to be added to the slate, please contact Mary Pope, Executive Director, in order to learn more about the petition process.
- Karen Hatcher, Sovereign Realty & Management
- Michael Fischer, Homestead, REALTORS®
- Chris Burell, Compass Georgia
- Quinn Arnau, Homestead, REALTORS®
- Bikel Frenelle, Bikel Frenelle Realty
- Kelly Thrash, Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International Realty
- Cynthia Lippert, Ansley Real Estate
Terms to Expire December 31, 2022
- Dennis Santiago, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties
Terms to Expire December 31, 2023
- Shanda Laws, eXp Realty
Terms to Expire December 31, 2024
- Keith Biggs, Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International Realty
- Vic Collins, Keller Williams Realty Peachtree Road
- Angel Crayton, PalmerHouse Properties
- Christopher Matos-Rogers, PalmerHouse Properties
Remaining on the Board to complete previously appointed terms:
More from News
Listen to the 2nd episode of the Atlanta REALTORS® Rundown!
December 15, 2021
Exploring Affordable and Equitable Housing in Atlanta
Congratulations to our 2021 Award Recipients!
December 8, 2021
The Annual Business Meeting was held on Dec. 3rd, for the installation of the 2022 Officers &...
Announcing our very first edition of the Atlanta REALTORS®...
November 16, 2021
Our new podcast is devoted to bring association and industry news to our membership and community.
The Atlanta REALTORS® Association Needs You in 2022!
October 15, 2021
Get involved in one (or more) of ARA's many committees in 2022.
NAR's Triennial Code of Ethics Training deadline is coming...
October 15, 2021
Deadline: Friday, December 31st, 2021
Nominate a fellow ARA member for a 2021 Award!
October 7, 2021
The award nominations deadline is October 29th!