HOA members, leaders, and professionals that serve community associations...
You are invited to attend!
Join us to learn about management fundamentals and best practices from industry leaders that serve community and property associations! We will be discussing HOA governance, board and common area insurance, renter restrictions, and more. After hearing from a panel of representatives on these topics, we will conclude with a brief question and answer session. This is your opportunity to hear directly from community association professionals about some specific mechanisms for better association management and smoother functioning for member homeowners.
- Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2019
- Networking & Refreshments: 6:00 pm
- Panel Discussion: 6:30 - 8:00 pm
- Location: Atlanta REALTORS® Center
5784 Lake Forrest Drive, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Featured Panelists Include:
- Jonathan Benator, Attorney, Lazega & Johanson LLC
- Judy Dreher, Association Insurance Specialist, Dreher Insurance
- Jonathan Lyons, Senior Mortgage Banker, CBC National Bank
- Shandron Pemberton, President & CEO, POSolutions
- Jamie Lyons, Moderator, Attorney, Lazega & Johanson
Take advantage of this opportunity to survey the fundementals of managing an association of any size. You will walk away from this event better prepared to serve your community, clients, and industry!
We encourage all ARA members to help us promote this event and make personal invitations to members of the community.
This event provides the Atlanta REALTORS® Association a great opportunity to serve the community and truly be the Voice for Real Estate in Atlanta! We hope to use our resources and connections to provide the community with valuable information and position our REALTORS® as the Source for the Source.
Please share this event on Facebook and invite anyone who may be interested to attend!