CARES Act FAQs - Updated September 8
September 9, 2020
NAR’s Federal Advocacy team has been working closely with Congress and the Administration to ensure the interests of REALTORS®, their families, consumers, and the entire real estate industry are protected in any federal action in response to COVID-19.
NAR is also in constant communication with industry partners to ensure there remains a united front defending the real estate industry and minimizing transaction disruptions during these very difficult times. As the actions out of Washington evolve daily, below are a few COVID-19 Pandemic FAQs:
- COVID-19 FAQs for Housing Providers - Updated September 8th
- SBA CARES Act FAQs - Updated August 31st
- Unemployment Assistance FAQs - Updated August 21st
- Real Estate Transactions, Independent Contractors FAQs - Updated July 14th
- The Intersection of SBA Loans and Unemployment Assistance - Updated June 23rd
- Will My Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan be Forgiven? - Updated May 28th
- Mortgage and Personal Finance FAQs - Updated May 28th
More from News
SCOTUS rules for housing providers, CDC’s latest extension...
August 27, 2021
The U.S. Supreme Court ended the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC’s) eviction...
NAR Issues Statement on Supreme Court's CDC Eviction Ban...
June 30, 2021
Supreme Court Rules for Housing Providers in Eviction Moratorium Fight
GSEs' Regulator Limits 2nd Home, Investor Loans, and Loans...
March 31, 2021
A brief explanation of the changes at the GSEs that affect second homes and NAR's efforts to...
REALTORS® Weigh In on Independent Contractor Proposed Rule
November 6, 2020
In late September, the Department of Labor issued a notice of proposed rulemaking revising it's...
2020 Elections Review: Celebration or Post-mortem
November 6, 2020
The 2020 General Elections have come and, well, are still going. After a very hard fought election...
SBA To Begin Processing PPP Forgiveness Applications
October 9, 2020
The U.S. Treasury Department has announced that the Small Business Association (SBA) will begin...