This course satisfies the NAR Biennial Code of Ethics training requirement. REALTORS® are required to complete ethics training of not less than 2 hours, 30 minutes of instructional time within a two-year cycle. The current two-year cycle will end Dec. 31, 2020.
In day-to-day practice of real estate, REALTORS® are required to make decisions that involve ethical reasoning. This course provides a foundation of ethical principles and behavior upon which a better understanding of the NAR Code of Ethics can be understood and woven into daily business practices. Case studies will be used to review real transactions. Through class discussion, you will determine whether the actions were appropriate and best ways to prevent the situation where there is a violation.
*Please note, this class is residential-oriented.
- Date: Wednesday, October 2
- Time: Registration: 9:30 am | Class: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Location: Atlanta REALTORS® Center
5784 Lake Forrest Drive, Atlanta 30328
- ARA Member Price:: Free with $25 Deposit
- Non-Member Advanced Price:: $49
- Non-Member Standard Price:: $59