Designation Program & Expo | April 19 & 20
NAR's Green Designation provides advanced training in green building and sustainable business practices so that you can seek out, understand, and market properties with green features. Builder and consumer adoption of sustainability is rapidly growing...
Will you be ready to guide your clients?
NAR's Green Designation is designed for agents looking to learn about issues of energy efficiency and sustainability in real estate. As consumer demand for knowledge on these issues increase, so will your awareness of green issues. When you earn NAR's GREEN Designation, you'll gain:
- Access to customizable members-only marketing tools to help build your business and gain a competitive edge;
- A comprehensive understanding of what it means to go green and the concerns of consumers seeking green knowledge;
- Valuable real estate education that differentiates your market focus and broadens your abilities in the eyes of your clients, prospective clients and associates;
- Enhances ability to participate in the green real estate market; and,
- Ongoing specialized training and exclusive designation benefits and resources that help you stay on top of green real estate issues and trends.
12 hours CE certified by GIRE
8:30 - 9:00 am - Breakfast and Registration
9:00 am - 12:00 pm - Class
12:00 - 12:15 pm - Lunch Speaker
12:15 - 1:00 pm - Lunch
1:00 - 4:00 pm - Class
4:00 - 5:00 pm - Networking
ARA Member Advance (Prior to 4/2): $149 | ARA Member Standard: $179
Non-Member Advance (Prior to 4/2): $179 | Non-Member Standard: $199
Register online »
This course is eligible for a scholarship funded by the Georgia Association of REALTORS®.
Click here for more information.
About the Instructor
John Shipman is a Principal of Energy Efficiency Management, Inc. and American Green Home Real Estate; a REALTOR®; a National Association of REALTORS® and California Association of REALTORS® Green Designation Trainer; a Certified California HERS Building Performance Contractor (HERS-BPC); a GreenPoint Rater; a California General Building Contractor; a BPI Certified Trainer-Super Proctor; a Certified California HERS Rater; and an Energy-Efficient Mortgage (EEM) Trainer. John is a graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles.
- John Noel, Founder of Energy + Environment and PSC Candidate
- Don Moreland, Founder of Solar CrowdSourcing and Chair, GA Solar Energy Association
- Georgia Power
- Hannah Solar
- Loan Depot